Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting to know you.

The time has come for me to know who Leonard is and if he is the one that I want to see myself with in days to come? He asked me to spend our day off together and was I in for a surprise, he had arranged for a day of sight seeing...picnic lunch...scrolls along the beach and most of all answering all my questions with truthful answers. I so was enjoying myself that I did not want the night to end, it was so good to see him for who God made him...a caring loving man in need of being loved back, even though he looks like a bad boy on the outside he is a sensitive caring man on the inside. When I was with him all time stood still and I felt like we were the only two people in the universe. As time went by we worked together through the day and would hang out in the afternoon with friends and we so enjoyed eachothers company once the awkward introductions was over with THANK GOD.
I had realized through time spent with him that I was the "Do things by the the Bible" person... boring and no fun to be around and he was the spontaneous, rebel at heart guy and we had the makings for Chicken soup for the soul...lol. He made me laugh when I did not feel like it and let me cry on his shoulders if I needed to, took care of me when I was so sea sick and I started to realize that this tougue talking pentacostal girl is starting to love and be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment